Evangeline Lilly says she is allergic to Hawaii


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Evangeline Lilly



Actress Evangeline Lilly says she was glad to leave Hawaii during the writers' strike because she suffers from allergies. Canadian-born Evangeline, who plays Kate on the island drama, said she has suffered from constant allergies while filming the show on location in Hawaii and was glad to take a break from the area.
"As soon as I found out about the strike I got off the island," she said, adding that many people travelling in Hawaii have similar experiences. "I'm allergic to Hawaii. Everything there makes me react in some way. I have spent the last four years with allergic reactions, or sick," she said.


0 Responses to “Evangeline Lilly says she is allergic to Hawaii”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




Evangeline Lilly is powered by Blogspot